Who is this guy?

I’m Mike and I work, I eat, and I CrossFit.  I eat paleo most of the time, not strict paleo, but about an 80/20 split.  80% of what I eat is letter of the law, certified paleo.  The other 20% is not so much.  I can’t commit to a 100%, strict paleo diet, but the balance that I found works for me.  I hope to share my experiences through this blog with those that want to eat a paleo-ish diet, but still indulge a bit at the same time.  This blog will range from paleo experiences, to recipes, to crossfittery, to general day-to-day BS.  I apologize in advance that content here may get a little mature at times, so use discretion.  This is also a work in progress, but you get what you pay for.

Please feel free to contact me with questions, concerns, requests, gripes, and bitches here at eat8020@gmail.com.

Advertisements

2 responses to “Who is this guy?

  • Kayleigh Fitch

    Mike! Jen just sent me a link to you blog-congrats I love it. I also recently found Paleo, but it is impossible for me to do 100%. But I have definitely made some major diet changes based on its principals! Keep it up!

  • Mike

    Kayleigh- Thanks for checking out the blog! Let me know if you have any questions, need more info, or want to see a post or two on something specific.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: